Hi, I’m Belinda Dorman of Bindz Photography. Bindz has been a nickname of mine since childhood and seemed appropriate to use for my business name as I encourage and facilitate all my subjects (two and four legged) to just be themselves…and this is who I am! I first started my photography journey as I entered my first career as a veterinarian, I finally had some spare cash after 5 years of university to buy that camera. With lots of soul searching and for a very damn big lifestyle change I decided to go into business part time a few years ago and now this is my main venture that I choose to combine with growing my family (baby on the way due Feb 2017!).
I love documenting everyone’s story with raw authenticity and emotion. I strive for an artistic, connected and natural feel in every frame! Capturing the in between moments and creating an experience that as you remember through your photos…will make you smile!
I’d really like to make you smile and if you feel a connection to my work I probably can! Please get in touch for more information today.
For a bit more about me here are some things in life that I LOVE and am GRATEFUL for:
- My husband, family and friends xo
- My dog Kaiser and all dogs in general!
- Yoga and all things relating to health and wellness
- Camping, campfires, four wheel driving
- Wine, especially red wine…gift me a good drop of Shiraz to make a new best friend!
- The great outdoors, especially the beach
VIEW MY RECENT POSTS